Geopolitical Futures is in the market for digital marketing director for our subscription-based published product.
This is full-time, remote position. You can work from anywhere in the world but it must be on a US business day time zone.
We offer attractive benefits – including medical, dental and vision – generous PTO, and a flexible work environment. Salary is commensurate with experience.
If you are interested and qualify, please submit your resume and a cover letter and any relevant references.
Duties and Responsibilities
We rely on our subscription model for our revenue. For this reason we must have a successful digital marketing and sales strategy and implementation.
Successful candidates will:
- Create a comprehensive marketing strategy for GPF and supervise its execution, with specific focus on helping define new markets and generate subscription-based revenue
- Plan strategy and be responsible for executing all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize resources spent, manage performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies – plan campaigns ahead, identify key triggers for advertising the product
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimize user experience (coordination with analysis, editorial and IT is needed)
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
An interest in international affairs
Proven working experience in digital marketing – experience with Mail Chimp
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Ability to work independently in a deadline-driven environment
Ability to work as a member of a team
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit your resume and a cover letter and any relevant references to email@example.com